I’d like to thank WordPress, my family, my trusty laptop, the wonderful people who read my blog, Red Jim for my nomination. Sob! Pass me the tissues… ;)
It’s called the Versatile Blogger Award; but I think it really translates as “Writes about lots of random things award”. I definitely qualify for that! It is lovely to get recognition and has made me feel very smiley. I am a bit wary that like Red Jim says it’s some kind of pyramid sales/chain letter type experience; but if it promotes other good blogs then it’s a great thing. It does mean I have to nominate 15 blogs and while I read a few, I never have enough energy to read as many as I would like to.
I also have to tell you seven things about me, so here goes:-
- I love crystals.
- I enjoy sci-fi fantasy books / television / films.
- I hate coffee, since my severe ME gave me bad nausea I’ve felt sick at just the smell. I feel very left out now there are lots of cool coffees to try.
- My first pets were stick insects.
- I’m allergic to animal fur (hence the stick insects).
- I’m a reiki master.
- Roses are my favourite flower.
These are my fifteen nominations, as they say on Big Brother, they’re in no particular order. Nominees you can see the rules here…
I’m off now to tell everyone…