I am so glad that today has been the shortest day and that it will soon be over. It has been one of those days since I got up and everything seems to be going wrong. I told myself that was nonsense when the first few things went wrong; but it didn’t make any difference. In order of hassle (which I know isn’t that major; but felt a lot today).
- I woke up to an email from PayPal saying that 123.reg had taken money which I have no idea what for.
- Then my computer crashed as I was trying to find the email.
- I sold a chocolate holiday – which is fantastic; but it’s the one holiday that takes lots of getting together and I had a long to do list already.
- I was recording the audio for my virtual shopping trip and somehow duplicated several sections during editing which took an age to sort out. Did I mention the long to do list?
- I only got a fraction of the things I wanted to done.
- I scraped my arm on the door.
- I dropped hot pasta on my foot – don’t ask!
- Then Mum poured water over me. Accidentally I hasten to add!
I am so pleased there’s just half an hour left and I hope the winter solstice(at 5.30 am tomorrow morning) and coming daylight will bring some good luck my way!