Write your bucket list – a list of things you want to do before you kick the bucket.
I’ve always had a list of things I would like to do, in general. I never really thought of it as a Bucket List; but I guess that’s what it is. My interpretation feels less morbid though; but maybe calling it a Bucket List makes you act quicker on things.
Here’s mine so far:-
- Fly in a hot air balloon.
- Learn to scuba dive.
- Visit Machu Picchu.
- Buy a diamond necklace.
- Write a fiction novel.
- Learn Italian.
- Own an MX5 (car)
- Learn to make pasta.
- Fall in love.
- Get married to number 9.
- Have children.
- Design and have someone build my own house.
- Make £1,000,000
- Make Holidays From Home a successful international, multi-million pound company and brand.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Go to Australia.
- Swim with wild dolphins.
- Go whale watching.
- Go to a European Christmas market.
- Travel round the world – first class!
- Go shopping on Rodeo Drive – Pretty Woman style!
- Have a box at Wembley Stadium.
- Go on safari.
- Go to a movie premier.
- Go on a road trip.
- See the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Climb the Great Wall of China.
- See an open air cinema screening.
- Go to Proms in the Park with a posh picnic.
- Afternoon tea the Ritz and the Savoy.
- Travel on the Orient Express.
- Eat in a revolving restaurant.